Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


We are in the last days of 1387. It wasn't a bad year of course. I had my job promotion, looked at Rozana's first steps, heard her first words, enjoyed the time of being with my beloved parents, ...

Some night ago was my birthday and some of my friends came. Having happiness in the middle of rush last days of the year was good. I wish Attijun, Yaser and Javad were with us too.

Anyhow, this is the greeting card which is from Rozana to our friends. This year it's my design but who knows what will happen the next year?!!!

Wish you all a happy and healthy year, full of prosperity and tranquility, with your beloved ones, without any tear.......

" HAPPY NEW YEAR"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

khanumi pishapish sale no mobarak.
happy new year

Anonymous said...

happy new year dear mommy, wish you and your lovely family a very good year a head, kisses xxx