Sunday, March 29, 2009

North



We went to north of Iran with Mehrdad's family last week. It was interesting being with Rozana( actually running after her all the time) and enjoying the clean weather. But at the end Rozana become ill. I think the reason is because of 2 nice white teeth which are born recently.


P.S. I was reading some of friend's blogs. Actually the blogs of those friends who know in the real world not only the cyber one and I feel they are just lying, most of their words weren't true. It's a fact that lots of we bloggers hide our real face behind the nice words we are typing. It's a fact that most of people (include me too) like to show off but having moral is sometimes good.

3 comments:

Deep Blue Sea said...

The first one I am guessing is caspian sea. Where is the second photo taken ?

La Néant 虛無 said...

Ahhh, I still need to go to Iran! Kish Island University, although different from mainland Iran, didn't respond to me. I'd still like to go, though!

In what way have your acquaintances been lying in their blogs?

I don't know if I told you already, but I hope you have a Happy Norooz!

ali said...

يارب مباد كه گدا معتبر شود
گر معتبر شود از خدا بي خبر شود!!!!!!!!!!!!!