Monday, December 26, 2005

Again women

There is a nice story about the first day God created woman...
At first he created man, but man was very alone so he asked God to give him a friend and God invented woman to chat and take care of him.after one day man came to God and asked him to get woman back.He reasoned she is always nagging and crying and needs lots of care, so after a while God accepted.The other day he came again and asked for the woman. He said now he found himself very alone , even more than before, and so badly needed her.God accepted again but said from that moment man must live with woman and couldn't bring her back at all and that's why it's going on like this.

After I wrote my last post I heared some cooments about it so I want to complete it:
1- Please write your comments in the site, in that case everybody will find your ideas and it will be challenging.
2- Yes that's true, in that case I had a very bad competition but I felt if I don't do anything she'll assume that she is rightful of whatever she does.
3- My general idea is that I should act everybody like he/she is ,if she's generous , I should be generous too ,it's same for jealousness,cruelty,pride and other adjectives.Otherwise you are somehow confirming their behacior because they wouldn't see their bad reflection.
4- all your critical ideas are greatly accepted if they are improving, so thahnk you Mr. A.......

No comments: