Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Spoiled children

Yesterday I was talking with one of my friends whose son is 11 months years old.He is his first child and she is doing as much as she can for him.She was dreaming about his future when he becomes an adult.Even she was thinking about the time he is going to find a girlfriend and what is he doing with her!!!!
I was surprised, actually she wasn't just dreaming but was planning his future behaviour against females and the noticable part was that she was going to teach him he is better than girls because he is more powerful and maybe more brilliant(I don't think so) and he is the BOY.
I think my friend's past memories are full of those descriminations and because she weren't able to change situation so she is compensating it in this way.
It's a scenario you can see everywhere in Iran but we shouldn't forget that " Our children aren't going to be what we want ,but ther are going to be what we are."so it's better to learn them collect people's respects by thier own abilities not by belittling the others ,specially women :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's interesting that my male friends after this post call me "Feminist".What more could I say?!!!!

Anonymous said...

Somaye Jan fekr koni age hame mese to fekr mikardan, ma hanooz ham in hame moshkelate ajib o gharib dashtim??? :(