Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Yalda

Tonight in Iran is Yalda :D I'm sure all Iraninan know what it is.It's actually the only night of year which the period of night is more that day time.Actually it;s the longest night of the year.
Iraninans are very intelligent people .They have lots of nice ceremonies, one of the most beautiful ones is done tonight.
In the old histories ,our ancestors celebrated this night because they believe that this the time of visiting Mitra goddes and also it's the last night off darkness victory over the lights and good things.
from that time ,it become a costume for us to do something to make this night pass easier ,one of these nice works is visiting our parents and experienced ones of the family.They are resources of experiences and by this time they can talk us about their memories,hopes and just talk.It's a dedicated time for appreciate them and their memories and it's very nice.
Tonight as last Yalda nights I met my parents but my brotheres weren't with us .All the moments I remember their absence my eyes were full of tears ,but infact it's the life which is passing not always based on our wishes.
I hope you all a very good Yalda with your parents and for those who are not with them I wish their coming nightsbe full of happiness.
Happy Your Yalda Night!!!!!

No comments: