Monday, December 05, 2005

Lunch at work

In our work place we should bring lunch from home or buy it from a nearby restaurant.Generally speaking women cook lunch fro their next day and men, because they are very lazy, don't bring their wife's delicious food and just eat whatever is available for that day.
Yesterday ,I cooked Ghormesabzi, an Iraninan traditional food, and put it in the refregarator for noon.At lunch time when I opened my dish I become very angry.Some one had stolen some of it's meat!!! I shouted at the young servant who had prepared the lunch.I was sure that it's his fault but he persist on saying that he isn't guilty.
In the afternoon, when I was describing it for my mom, her reaction made me shocked. She said you shouldn't yell at him and you MUST give him your lunch, because he is poor and single and his family isn't there, so maybe when he opened your dish he couldn't stop himself from tasting it.
I hadn't thought of the fight from this side.Before it I was an engineer and he was only a servant but after it I was ashamed.My work was wronge but he was guilty too.
What do you think?If you were in my shoes and see your food isn't intact any more, what did you do?Isn't all the subject very funny?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Midooni madare shoma khanoome kheili khoob va mehrabooni hastan ke intori fekr mikonan, vali manam doost nadaram kasi ghazamo dast mali(!) kone! Oon agha mitooneste ejaze begire! :) Taze agar to intor aksolamal neshoon nemidadi, SHAYAD oon yad migereft ke dar morede ghazaye digaran ham hamin raftaro edame bede! :)

Anonymous said...

you know!
i thought and thought a lot and again i thought and...
finaly i discovered sth. really important !!
in my opinion you had a better action way! it was really simple and i think you always ignore it!
if you worry to suffer sb, and also don't you wanna to see your food eaten by strangers...
you shoud ask your your husband to taste your food and eat rest of it!
you know the best way always is the simplest way and it's more reachable than even we thought !
god belss all of us