Saturday, December 17, 2005

No Title

Today is a very ordinary day and I didn't find any interesting subject to write.Most of the times Mehrdad gives me good titles to write in the blog.Today he is in Yazd and when I asked him to help me he said :"I'm in a meeting and I'm very busy and ...." so he is guilty that I don't have much to write :D
.... and something else.Atlast after one night raining ,Tehran weather is clean, so just breath.
....and another something else.If Mr. president continues his words against Israil ,the Europian Community will advice FIFA to stop letting Iran participate in the 2006 World Cup ,very interesting,isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U know, Guys are guilty for everything! :)) Anyway, in ahmadi nejado nemidoonim kojaye delemoon bezarimesh! :) hameye moshkelate Iran ro hal karde faghat moonde ghodse sharife ke azadesh kone!!!! omidvaram karemoon be hazf az jame jahani nakeshe! dar zemn hava aalie, adam delesh nemikhad ye lahze ham too khoone bemoone! :)