Monday, December 26, 2005

We Women

I have a friend(actually not a freind but a relative but I made her in mind as afriend to be just tolerable) who I realy don't like her.She isn't from my type and always is competing herself with me. At first I didn't understand what's going on but little by little I found that I'm realy under control and whatever I do she should do too.I changed and start acting like it with her, So whenever we met each other if she want starting talking about something which I know it was out of her jealousness I teased her to suffer more for example I informed her about two more things which she doesn't have and never could gain in the future.
The story between us was like it for years and I realy get used to be another person infront of her, Mehrdad always says you women never stop your internal wars :D but I say it's necessary to stop her.
Yesterday she again called me but surprisingly not intend to continue but said she thinks it's enough and she shouldn't wait everybody/things have same behavior with us , because we are not same persons .Hearing it was realy reliefing and I'm waiting for coming days with no nonesence words .

These days are chrismas in lots of countries .The christians are celebrating Jusis Christ birth and also start of new year.I wish I was living abroad to have 15 days off as holidays :D
Happy New Year and Happy Christmas for them!!

Another things , My elder brother is here in Iran.......and our family are very happy. Thank God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam, :) Chand vaght pish dooste manam az ye hamchin moshkeli shekayat mikard. Mifrestamesh biad inja in posto bekhoone shayad betoone yejoorayee moshkelesho hal kone! :)