Monday, July 02, 2007

Fat Somi

Some of my friends and I gathered at birthdays in a cafe in the afternoons and celebrate that one who is his/her birthday. Yesterday we had another meeting. Mehrdad was there so I enjoyed more than before but now ,when I'm looking at the photos and comparing them with our last meetings then I see how gigantic I've become !!!
I should confess that although I'm praying this next family member as my idol now ,but the feeling of being fat and ugly was somehow shameful.
Don't make mistake, I'm daily thanking God for giving me this much kindness and turning me to a mother.I know lots of people are dying for have a child but they are not successful,it was just my feeling after looking at the photos.

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

You are a pretty pregnant lady! Compare yourself to pregnent women not to ordinary ones! :) Besides I don't think you are fat at all(of course you were thinner before, but you're also not fat now) and you can loose these extra pounds easily if you don't like them. Don't make it bother you- all the modern pressure of women being skinny and lean. ;) Just know that you can loose them right after you decide!!!