Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mornings

These days, in the mornings, I go walking for 2 hours in Niavaran Park. Before it, for 5 years all the mornings I was at work and on holidays I was asleep out of the week tiredness. Now I have a new feeling.
When I go there, I’m looking at nice birds who are looking for food and playing in the waters which is everywhere for watering plants. I see lots of old, green cloths, gardeners who are changing the watering source positions for better results. I see lots of women who are coming to park for walking and going to aerobic center. I see lots of little children who have been brought to park by their trainer to use sunbeams and play in the park. I see old men who are laid under the cold shadow of the trees and reading their newspapers… and in short I see another life, which is current there. It’s totally different from what I expect from a morning in the park before. It’s not wasting time, it’s just enjoying it.
Sometimes I think I’ve not lived completely during my work time. Always I’ve been in rush for being at time in the morning and then just working and shouting and …until the left time. But from other hand I know there are lots of people who are dying for having a job like mine. So it’s better to just enjoy the moments and don’t think about the future!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

وقتی گریبان عدم با دست خلقت می درید
وقتی ابدچشم تورا پیش ازازل می آفرید

وقتی زمین ناز تورادر آسمان‌ها می کشید
وقتی عطش طعم تورابااشک‌هایم می چشید

من عاشق چشمت شدم
نه عقل بود و نه دلی
چیزی نمی‌دانم از این دیوانگی و عاقلی

یک آن شد این عاشق شدن
دنیا همان یک لحظه بود
آندم که چشمانت مرااز عمق چشمانم ربود

وقتی که من عاشق شدم
شیطان به نامم سجده کرد
آدم زمینی تر شدوعالم به آدم سجده کرد

من بودم و چشمان تو
نه آتشی و نه گلی
چیزی نمی‌دانم ازین دیوانگی و عاقلی ...

Anonymous said...

پس چه خوب است بدانيم و بفهميم و به همه بفهمانيم كه امروز همان فردائي است كه ديروز منتظرش بوديم ... پس غنيمت شماريم ...
مي بينم كه آقا مهرداد هم مثل امير خان من هنرمند بيده و سرشار از عشق و مهر ... اي ول :)

Anonymous said...

ممنون از متن مدار صفر درجه