Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week - 35

Hi my sweet heart. How are you? I think you are a little bit tired, but your movements are as regular as before!!!
You are really big now. Last time when we met your gynocologyst, she said you are even bigger than her expectation and you are totally ready for coming to our world. Your estimated weight is 2.5 kg and your position is directly at the right place. She was so glad of being your doctor because she thinks you will be one of those with the least problems.
Today we moved to your daddy's house with just one suitcase and lots of memories behind from our old house. It was the first house that your father and I had. I remember 5 years ago when we bought it, we were so happy and never thought about its limited space. Now because the bigger one is available, we are leaving it but all the good memories will be with us.
Your father is so happy too and we had chosen a new name for you, it will be a surprise untill your birth. The day after tomorrow is called Father's day in Iran, give me a hint,what should we buy for your father to say we remember him?!!! If you have any suggestion just tell me.
...And all other of your family are good. 2 days ago was the first marriage anniversary of your uncle and Attioon. Last year you weren't with us in their ceremony but from now you can feel it. Also Khale Ghazale always asks about your health, I hope after your birth, you become good friends with her or maybe her coming child in the future :D

I was thinking about something else too. You are coming to us in less than 1 mounth. Should I talk to you here like before or just ... ? !!! Maybe my nice readers can help me.
Have fun honey and keep resting . Kiss for you naughty little princess. Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI
no matter what's your gift it's most important that you remembered me you really proved it.

P.S: Although i said it's not so important but pls forget the slippers!:D

Anonymous said...

HI dear

horra , In nini gooooooooogoooli bezoodi miyad ...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOS nini & her mother :D