Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week - 33

Hi my sweatheart, how are you?I think you are good enough to listen to me and care about us ,because I see just whenever I'm in a comfortable position then you start moving and reminding me about yourself, in other cases which I'm busy,you are silent and waiting for my free time. But don't worry,I'm going to work only next week,after that ,we are all day with each other,playing and chatting until your birth time and even 7 months after it.
Yesterday Farbod was born.Let me see,do you know the meaning of being born? It means that he entered from a dark and small place to a bright and unlimited big place which we are living in. It's the last procedure of the miracle of human producing by God.
...Lets talk about your family here. Your father and I are good, just a little bit worried about our home if it's ready up to your coming time or not. Daddy always says it's not a cause of getting stress about but you know I like to bring you into your nice room with walls coloured in purple and yellow and everything in the right order. We should wait to see what's happening in the future.
Yesterday your uncles and Attijoon went to watch Iran game vs Uzbekistan. I think you'll learn to like football and it's news because all of us in the family like it.
Gradually I feel tired when I'm sitting for a long time infront of monitor. It means thant I should reduce my work with it. So I think it's enough for today. Have good times there full of tranquility and happiness. Kiss you honey,Bye.

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

a room colored purple and yellow, mmm... who doesn't think she isn't going to be a princess??? Focus people!!!! :P Love ya, :X

Anonymous said...

in nini aroooooooooosake kochooleye mane ha ........ gofte basham .......... *:)

kisssssssssssssssss for aroosakam ...:D