Saturday, January 26, 2008

Loollllll

How bad it is if you try to make your baby asleep and do your home jobs and then run into internet for updating your blog but then see the speed is so slow that you can't open your page !!! This was my case in last week.
Not surprisingly ,Rozana likes ( actually love) food eating .At this phase I should start with 1 tea spoon and then day by day extend it to 7 spoon but from the first date she was eager for the 7th one :)
My times out of home (at work) is not putting her into troubles but I think it's becoming harder and harder for my mom ,I don't know how long I can ask her for babysitting.
...and at last ,every night people of Tehran have electricity power off in the midnight hours. Government do it intentionally for avoiding of more power and gas consuming. In most of the areas which I asked our friends this is happening and the bad point is that you wake up from the cold weather in the morning not by your alarm clock.

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

ajab maskhare baziii, ke bargha ro ghat mikonan, ma ro begu che khoshhal budim dare barf miad, engar ke in barf hame chio beham rikhte pas....