Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rozana, 5 Mounths Old

Hi everyone. These days I'm really busy. I should go to work 2 days a week so I ended my gym class and also started bringing Rozana in the mornings to my mama house instead of asking her for coming. At first it seems veryyyyyyyyyy hard but because Rozana goes to sleep very soon and wakes up soon too we didn't have any problem in her waking up time. She is waken by herself at that time of morning and then continue her sleep in my mama's house ,so she has enough time for doing her own jobs.
Yesterday Rozana became 5 months old, It's the start of her food eating and also fefol drops eating. Both of these are not tasteful but we are trying to make them good for her.
Her measures at this age:
Height=68cm , Weight=8.450kg , Head Area=45cm

No comments: