Thursday, January 31, 2008

Losing Papers

Have you ever lost something which has been very important to you and then all your seeking has no result?!!!! What will you do at these moment?
Yesterday it happened for me. I lost all the documents related to our car like insurance papers and driving license and also 2 fuel smart cards and the more I searched the less I found. Even I called my brother who left us to Malaysia some hours before for seeking in his luggages but even he didn't find anything. And the bad part was Mehrdad's calling who was worried and angry about losing them....any how at last after hours of searching we find documents among the swimming dresses of Mehrdad!!!!!!!!! Don't ask me why they were there and what did I do when I found he was guilty ,but the great part was my promise to spend some money in a charity fund and immediately they were found. I really believe in such actions weather you say they are just superstitions or not.

4 comments:

Sapinud said...

thank God :-*

Anonymous said...

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Anonymous said...

Thanks god that you found it.

Take Care
Ashkavand

Anonymous said...

hi
The most interesting part is still missed! what will you do if know it was not found within my swimming cloth but in my pocket!:D
the answer make me really curious!:P