Friday, January 18, 2008

Walker

Hi I am Rozana and forgot how old I am. Last week I found a new uncle, at first glance he was so strange so I started crying but when I saw his souvenirs and also found that he is a good player and likes keeping me in his arms then I started laughing at this new uncle. We were busy with him so my mama's blog wasn't updated for a while.
But we are back again with my new picture in the walker. I really love this nice vehicle because I can stand in it and have a feeling of independency ( !!!!!!!!!!! what a big word for an infant mama!!!!! )
…I don't know what is Ashoora & Tasooa ,but I only know that it means daddy is at home for 2 days, yoooooohhhhhhooooooooooooooo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam jigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaram ..
khubi???????????? che pashmalo shodi!
pashamake khordani shodia : D

KHALE GHAZALE DIR MIYAD VALI BE YADETE ASASI .............

mibosamet asalam ... be mama , baba salam beresuuuuuuuuuuuun .