Monday, December 18, 2006

Late At Night

Last night Mehrdad came home very late, I think it was about 2AM!!! Don't ask me about the reason but guess what he had done in his work place which forced him to stay that much long, but again our story repeated. He didn't have the key as usual and I was asleep and he kept on ringing the bell ,when I opened the door after 15 minutes at least, his face was really funny.
I don't know what more should I do to learn him to keep his keys always with himself!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear somi
you could solve your husband problem easily.you must connect the keys to his cloths with a long band then he will never miss it!!!!:D

Sapinud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sapinud said...

I read a week's posts today! The coolest was that mom has started learning English!!!!! :) That's really coooooooool, you know! :)

Anonymous said...

TO MR ARYA :
HI , I think this is a good suggest and dear somi : you can think about :D
good luck ...