Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mr. Mayor

There is a Persian proverb which says:" When a fool through a stone in a pit, then even 10 wise man can't put it out." Yesterday in my work place exactly something similar happened. But unfortunately this time no one even cares to prevent further damages. I'm sure some thing worse will happen again...

Next election is going to be held in 14 days. I want to write much more about this election but not today. Just it's interesting to mention that the current mayor of Tehran who is directly responsible for severe traffic jam after the snow is increasing his popularity according to the latest rates. The more I think , The less I result. I should remember my friend's quotes:" According to their individual benefits ,it's to rational and the others are not important...."
imagine you have been stacked in that traffic with no way out and the temperature is going down , you are getting hungry and thirsty or even worse; your kids are nagging... then how you will accept to vote for the man who occasioned it!!!

No comments: