Monday, December 04, 2006

Photos

Today is the birthday of a friend. Last year we went to their home and give them gifts and celebrate and eat cake but ... I had my camera and because theirs were not working properly I took the photos and then promise to print their pictures as soon as possible.
Now 1 year is passed and those photos are still in my computer. Really hearing that today is again his birthday was amazing. It seems just a blink of an eye for me while 1 year is passed.
Beside all these sayings help me to find a way and give them photos. It should be funny to see photos af your birthday but for last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Somi
TIME is Passed very fast and its True : TIME IS GOLD , DONT LOST .
Dont worry about Photos , this not important because we have some of them :D