Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daily

I wake up at 6 in the morning, feed Rozana while she is asleep, change her diaper, make Mehrdad wake up ,wear cloths, drink 2 glass of milk, hug Rozana and go to my moms house. Then come with Mehrdad to Tajrish square, he leave me for his work and I drive about 25 minutes to my work. I'm there at 7, getting around in the internet till 8 and reading news, then after a light breakfast my working day begins up to 13. At that time my eyes are tearing out of long hours of gazing at the monitor, maybe I should go to an optometrist very soon.
Any how, I leave there at 13:30 and then again 30 minutes driving I reach my mom's house. Rozana is waiting there for me, very energetic, very cute and also has missed me, so I should hug her at the first step and do playings for some minutes, then taking out my cloths and wash my hands for feeding her. After all these hurrying moments (around 14:15) I can sit with my mom and eat lunch. Thanks God that I shouldn't cook it, otherwise I should eat fried eggs everyday.
After lunch we go to our home, she is playing and walking behind me while I'm tiding tables, and trying to find some times for rest. most of the time not successful in this case so we go to bath together and stay for about 45 minutes( in the summer her bath has turned to a daily job). then drying her, put some lotion on her skin, feed her, water her and at this moment if I'm somehow lucky she feels sleepy so I can take rest for about 45 minutes. After this necessary break, she needs playing again. So most of the times we go to a park or just walking around,even sometimes go back to my mom's house as an afternoon place!!!! then coming home, giving her dinner, playing with her again till 11PM which is her bed time.
Yesterday when I proceeded all these steps Mehrdad said it's better for us to go to sleep too. In all the day we didn't find ant moment for talking and now when she wasn't there we were tired.
I was laughing to this procedure, she is taking all of our energy and when she feels there isn't any more then she gives us break.
It's a funny circle, I'm sure day by day gets better and maybe one day missing it, but now at this point it's like this.


P.S. After finishing this post a friend asked me about the time of Mehrdad coming back and also my cooking times: He is at home about 21:15 obviously very tired. When Rozana sees her father she runs to his arms, he tries to make her satisfied but you know it's very hard. So I should take Rozana and go to her room for letting Mehrdad take out cloths and rest for some minutes.
Most of the times I do my cookings in the afternoon while I'm waiting for the sleeping time of Rozana.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam. vaaaay begam shayad 1 sa3ate ontazeram safheye coment baz beshe. pc am virusi shode o alan ba pc saeed ke sor3atesh divane konandas onlinam. ba rah raftane rozana chetori? rasty man ee3ynakam ye laye dare ke asha3eye computero neizare be cheshm aasib bezane o pishnahad mikonam ye eeynake injori doros kon chon monitor va tv vase cheshm kheyli zarar daran. rasty pas mehrdad key miyad khone o ghaza chi o koja mikhore. man ke khanevadam 2 maah miran iran o bayad khodam ghaza bepazam ke albate fekr konam hamash az resturan bekharim. man ke iran omadanam cancel shod ham mitarsam aala mariz she ham hanooz pasportesh amade nis. alan ke aslan be bache dovom fekr nemikonam vali age ye rooz darde zayeman yadam rafto ehsas kardam ke mitonam be karam beresam dos daram nini dovom ba nini aval 4 saal fargh dashte bashan. ya3ni aala ke 3 salesh shod hamele besham. dost daram niniham zood bozorg shan ke nakham moghe3e piri bachedari konam. age nini dovom dokhtar bod bazam hamele misham vase pesar age sevomi ham dokhtar bod dige kootah miyam:D to chi? fekrayi dari ? rasty cheghadr sa3ate karit kame faghat 5 sa3at kheyli khobe. man age bekham beram sare kar az 7 sobh ta 4 asr bayad kar konam. ghanoone inja injoriye

Anonymous said...

سلام خانمی. مرسی از لطف همیشگیت. اتفاقاً منظور من از سبک جدید همون بی سبکی بود. دلم می خواد بدون قید و بند و از همه چیزهایی که مورد علاقمه بنویسم. ببینم تا چه حد از عهدش بر میام. خانم خوشگله ما رو ببوس.

Anonymous said...

سلام عزیزم مرسی از لطفت که همیشه به ما سر میزنی.در جواب سوالت عزیزم هیچ دورانیش سخت نیست . فقط حسابی باید برای بچه وقت گذاشت . البته من خیلی بچه دوست هستم . شاید برای بقیه اینطور نباشه . من یکسال هست که میام سر کار و احساس میکنم خیلی از ارشیا دور شدم و بخاطر این موضوع خیلی ناراحت هستم اما کاریش هم نمیشه کرد. امیدوارم که همه لحظه های زندگی برای شما مامان و دختری خوب خوب باشه . ببینم مگه این گل خانومی تو رو اذیت میکنه؟قربونش برم حسابی ببوسش

Noonoosh said...

This is almost the same for all working Moms, For me it is even more difficult as I have to cook for me and My husband , so almost all afternoon am in the kitchen !!! can u imagine ? I do like to bath my baby everyday , but I usually fail and i try to do it every other day ....You give water to Rozana because she is thirsty ? or you wash her ? what do u mean by watering her?