Monday, July 28, 2008

A Tough Day

Yesterday was one of the most tiring days in Rozana's life. Up to 6PM when we were out everything were OK and she was enjoying of being with me, clapping and even singing in her own language. Then I feel she is somehow sleepy so I drove home but unfortunately the electricity went off at the moment we reached. I guessed it wouldn't come back for 2 hours and saw children are playing in the yard, so I put her on the push chair and wait till 8 with them. But unfortunately there wasn't any electricity still. She was totally sleepy and also hungry and was nagging a lot. I hugged her and came 5 floors up, really unable to breath at our apartment door(she is heavy for me carrying 98 steps). I feed her and tried to make her sleep ,but she hasn't seen candles beams and it was disturbing her concentration. I lighted lots of candles because I guessed she would be frightened and ... my guess were true. When the weather was perfectly dark and there weren't any light except candles she started crying. I wasn't able to calm her, weather was so hot even a spot breeze wasn't in the air. She was hungry but not eating anything.... I was crying and only cursing those ones who cause this much problems for people out of their illiterate decisions in the country. At 9:30 Mehrdad reached home and brought us out of that hell. First we went and bought a shirt for Rozana (after testing it she felt down the chair and cried a lot :( ) ,then he bought some dinner and went to a park. We sat on the ground and exactly at that moment I was feeling a little tranquility. Rozana didn't eat much but she was happy in that cold and also lighted environment and started playing with herself again.
Before reaching home I phoned my mother about the electricity and she said it's come back at 10:15PM!!!! (almost 4 hours, how shameful ) .
After she slept, I liked crying with an appreciation feeling about Mehrdad. He really saved me last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh ajab rooze sakhti, man ke fekr mikonam age bargh bere ba in garma divone besham. vase roozana joon esfand dod kon bachamoon ke khandoon bood mashala chi shod yebaregi. az pele motenaferam makhsosan ba bache, ooh. man khonamono avaz kardam omadam khone babam ina faghat vase inke az pele rahat beshm. rasty yeki az dostamam ke omade bod khonamon bachash 4 maheshe onam mikhad bache dovomesh yeki do saal farghesh bashe ba in yeki. hamashon pishnahad dadan ke faseleye bacheha ke kam bashe behtare zood tar bozorg mishan ghabl az inke adam pir she:D ama man shakhsan fekr konam ba in feshar khon o in hamelegi sakhti ke dashtam ta 3, 4 saal fekre bache ro az saram biron konam

Ahmad said...

I am so sad for all children
and rozana because these days the
weather is very hot.
I hope this problem solving very soon.