Sunday, July 20, 2008

Walking


Yesterday when I reached home and saw there isn't any electricity for the elevator I was feeling damn tired. I went up 5 floors in hot weather and was only thinking about those stairs which I should come dawn in a few minutes and then again go up 5 floors in my home. With these thinking's I saw Rozana. Mom congratulated me for the first steps she had by her own !!!!!!! and laughed why we haven't found her talent before. I didn't believe her so she sat on the floor and made Rozana standing then suddenly opened her arms from her shoulder and she ran to me about 6 steps !!!!!!! How easily my feelings changed. This time I was damn happy.


I'm writing here for her reminding on the future: You took your first alone steps at the age of 10 months and 25 days old. I guess you'll start walking without any crawling ;) kiss you my little nice princess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام خانمی. اولاً ممنون بابت تشریف فرماییتون به جشن تولد دخترک من و ومرسی از تبریکتون. دوماً راه افتادن روزانا کوچولوی خوشگل خیلی خیلی مبارک باشه. ایشالله که همیشه قدمهاش در راه موفقیت و خوشبختی باشه.

Anonymous said...

vaaaaaaaay tabrik migam, omidvaram be zoodi be hame vasayele khonat sarkeshi kone o hame chizo darbo daghoon kone. :-D . hala bayad hesabi khone ro safe koni harchi chize khatarnake az sare rah bardari. kiss kiss kiss ****** vase rozana jonaaam. az in ticker ha chera nemizari ke sene rozana ro neshon bede. rasty khoda ro shokr fe3lan moshkele mano saeed ba vasete maman baba hal shod . we even reached divorce. God Saved us!!!!

Anonymous said...

سلام . آفرین به رزانا خانوم به مناسبت راه افتادنش. خانوم کوچولوی کتاب خون با اون صورت موش موشی نقاشی شده رو ببوسش

Anonymous said...

Congrat. I am impatiently waiting for my little one to take her first steps too, she is crawling now , very professionally and with high speed , however , there are many kids who skip this stage and start walking after being able to sit.......... since you know English , and in case you do speak it good enough , I suggest talking to your little one in English at home , it may help her become bilingual ....I am trying that and wish it works ...........bests for both of u

Anonymous said...

سلام سمی جون. یه سوال داشتم. ماه اولی که سر کار می رفتی برای رزانا جون شیر خودتو میذاشتی یا شیر خشک؟ اگه شیر خودتو میذاشتی چند سی سی براش کافی بود تا سیرش کنه.؟
ممنون