Saturday, July 04, 2009

Conversation


1- Who is the manager of this complex?
2- Mr. X is the manager.
1- Give me his contact detail.
.
.
.
1- Hi, is this Mr. X?
3- Yes this is.
1- You should come to our site with all your identity cards for giving some explanations.
3- Explanations about what?
1- Don't ask any more, just remember to be on time otherwise...
.
.
.
3- Hi, I'm Mr.X talked you 2 hours ago. What should I explain?
1- Give me your identity cards.
3- Here you are.
1- You can come back next week and get them.
3- Why you are capturing them for a week? what's my fault?
1- Some rogues come on your complex roof and say Allaho-Akbar every night at 10 PM. You should order them to stop their way, if not you are responsible for all bad results...
.
.
.
3- How can I force neighbors of not saying Allaho-Akbar as their only way out?I, myself, am one of them.
.
.
.
....and these types of conversations are running in lots of complexes of Tehran and other big cities... and this story is continued....

3 comments:

Diba & Parand's mom said...

this is Iran.

soodeh mamane iliya said...

AZIZAM SALAM
HATMAN KHOSHHAL MISHAM NEMIDUNAM KOJA MISHE TEL MOBILAMO BARAT KHOSUSI BEGZARAM?
MIKHAM AZAT SOALAM BOKONAM CHERJURI ZABANAMO GHAVI KONAM?KHEILI NARAHATAM
ROZANAYE GOLAMO BEBUS.

سمیه said...

i cant believe it!!