Sunday, July 19, 2009

Talking and Walking

After those days of illness now I've more time to think about Rozana. I feel she wasn't with me last week, the moments I was ill we both were with my parents but she wasn't with me, she was playing and running and sometimes remembers me at the other room and come but most of the time I (she) was alone.
She is trying to talk, whatever you say she repeats, Mehrdad and I are trying to learn her some English words and because she is pure she learns very fast. She is very cute, whenever we pay more attention to her, directly shows some spoiling reactions like coughing or falling on earth or running waiting for us to go after her. Before sleeping at nights says Goodnight to me and ByeBye , then going to bed by Mehrdad!!! She likes to play with water, everyday I open water valve of the kitchen and she goes on a chair and play with water for half and hour then order to change her cloths because they are KHIIIIIISSSSS (wet).
Yesterday we went to Niavaran park, I saw she doesn't like to play with swing and slide, she preferred to stand and watch kids who were playing roller-skating. I feel that she is grown, she is changing the phase of her toys.
Yesterday we were looking the photo album of her first birthday. She was changing pages and saying the name of people who were there, Amme (aunt), Maaza(Mohammadreza), Aaaza(Alireza), Aaaapaz( Uncle Parviz), Hamed, Samanahhh.... Also Attaya (Atti joon), Daiaser (Uncle Yaser), .... Tonight I should record her voice because we will miss this stage of her talking very soon.

P.S. Mehrdad and I are managing to visit Malaysia in Summer vacation. I'm really excited of being with all my beloved ones in such nice place.

3 comments:

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

سلام سمیه جون! همه بچه ها آب بازی را دوست دارند پرهام از 7-8 ماهگی مرغابی بود تا الان
منم مدتی قبل ار روی کتاب آموزش زبان انگلیسی از 1-7 سال برای پرهام کلمات را شروع کردم اولش خوب بود ولی بعد از 5-6 ماه و یادگیری 60 تا لغت دیگه اصلا توجهی نمیکنه وگاهی هم که زیاد سربه سرش میزارم عصبی میشه
ببوسش رزانای گل را

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

جیگرش بشم نمیدونم چرا همه بچه ها اینقدر از آب بازی خوششون میاد
:)
به به چه جای خوبی . عزیزم مالزی خیلی قشنگ و دیدنی هست . امیدوارم حسابی بهتون خوش بگذره . روزانای عزیزم رو ببوس
:-X

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

هر سوالی در مورد پرستار داری بپرس گلم
;)