Thursday, July 02, 2009

SMS & Cyber moms

Rozana and I went to an appointment we had with cyber moms in Jame-Jam boof restaurant. There were more than 30 kids and moms and the most famous one were Hale & Arshia. Rozana was just RUNNING in the play ground and let me time for getting known to strangers. Also it was PArham's 3th Birthday and Zamaneh joon gave us a very delicious cake. But unfortunately because I didn't know before we had no gifts.
Face of Boof Staff was very funny. I can bet they hadn't seen this much kids all over at the same time and they was only staring surprisingly.
Even we had a mom from India who doesn't have any kid but like the feeling of childish environments and came with us( I say this matter for those who think shouldn't be with other one kids if don't have any kid by themselves)
I'll put pictures of new wonderful angels we known on Saturday.



SMS service of Iran mobile operators is active from last night. They gave up giving services from the night before SELECTION till then with no rational reason. Anyhow, I just want to remind those friends who still have some concerns about recent Iran events and want to say that I WONT USE SMS to show my objections. You have right to have your own choice

5 comments:

سمیرا مامان رژین said...

از دیدنتون خیلی خیلی خوشحال شدم و به ما هم خیلی خوش گذشت
موفق باشین
دخمل نازت را ببوس

Deep Blue Sea said...

Dear somisahara , I read that there was a mom from India.

Can u tell me if there are any Indians living in Iran ??

Anonymous said...

اس ام اس را خدا آزاد كرد
الله اكبر ....

Simon said...

Hi, Long time no speak though have been following recent events with some concern. Glad to see you are still blogging.

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

خیلی ممنون که اومدی عزیزم و خیلی خیلی خوشحال شدم که دیدمت گلم

میبوستون