Sunday, August 05, 2007

Old Bazzar

Today I went to traditional gold Bazaar of Tehran. Its located in the old area which had been one of the best places 40 years ago. People who are walking there are totally different than those ones who I see daily in my ordinary life,even they are not similar to Mashadi’s. In my opinion they are from another world, wearing Chador, walking with slippers, buying very heavy yellow gold and talking about their husbands as HajiAgha.
Sometimes I really miss being in such environments, its sort of a feeling that shows me I’m in my own country. Maybe I’m living far from them or maybe my own problems don’t give me free time to think about that part of my mind, but today I really enjoy being in such pollution and hot weather at the center of Tehran because of watching them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

آخه يكي بگه مامان ني ني تو اين وضعيتش و در اين هواي گرم و آلوده اونجا چيكار ميكنه ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

مراقب خودت باش خانومي .

Anonymous said...

راستي يادم رفت بپرسم :‌حال و احوال حاج آقاي شما چطوره ؟
:) :)