Thursday, August 09, 2007

Week - 37

Hi honey. Again another Thursday and the turn of our talking!!! How are you? From now, you are totally complete and are only gaining weight. It means that you are definitely ready for coming to us.
Your movements are very strong and I feel that while you are not comfortable, you do your most to make your situation better.
I somehow, am different from other moms. Most of the women are counting these last days to see the face of their little angel ASAP, but I’m praying to make this time as long as possible. I had my own reasons for my wish. First of all, before your birthday I think you are the closes member of family to me. I’m feeling your wake and sleep times, I’m feeling your hip hops, I’m feeling your comfort … I mean just by my feelings which is so intimate and personal, I’m looking at you. But after your birth this close relation will change. My second reason is our house, which was given to us 2 weeks later than our estimation. Now your grandma and I are going here and there to buy the staffs needed. I prefer to make everything ready before your come, see, it’s really better for both of us to keep you safe in my belly and do works.
And good news, next week while I’m writing our weekly talks, Attijoon is with us. It seems that all those long waiting times are getting shorter and shorter.
Kisssssssss honey for today. Be sure everything is OK here; don’t make your nice mind worried. Just rest and have fun. Bye for today.

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

next weekkk i'llllllllllllllll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! yohoooooooooooo! >:D<