Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week - 39 (Last Week)

Finally you are coming. This is my last post before your birth. You are coming to a new world full of people and animals, toys and cloths, foods and drinks and lots of feelings like sadness and happiness.
We are ready for your coming. Last night your grandma and Mehrdad and I went to your new house and packed all the things needed for bringing you from hospital to home such as a suit of your cloths which is labeled as 0~3 months, a little bottle for feeding you, a soft towel, a light blanket and a suitcase for carrying you.
In the morning Atijoon came Iran. I didn’t go to the airport but she is coming in the afternoon to help us for making your room ready. I’ll take lots of photos and films for these last nights.
If everything be on time, I should go to the hospital on Saturday morning at 6 AM and up to 8:30 they will make me ready for the surgery and then you will be born between 9~9:20. I’ll be conscious about 11AM and then will be able to look at your face……….. I was waiting for this moment even more than 9 months.
I don’t know what to write today, I’m really excited, it’s somehow unbelievable that you are coming to my hands in 2 days, even I’m feeling this excitement in the face of your father and grandparents.
Come to me my little angel, come to us my Rozana.
Welcome to your new world…

6 comments:

Hamed said...

ROZANA!
WELCOME TO EARTH PLANET! :)

Anonymous said...

horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra .
nini is comming finally .
ROZANA : thats good :D

Anonymous said...

Hey dear friendes :

this baby come this morning :)

and dont tired dear somi .

Kiss Rozana and her mama . :D

Hamed said...

Okay!
Rozana, The New Commer! Welcome.
Best wishes for your family! :)
B E S T

Anonymous said...

ghadame no resideh mobarak

Anonymous said...

M e
o k
b a
a r

Be khoshnoodie ahoora mazda

چنين روز روزت فزون باد بخت
بد انديشگان را نگون باد بخت
همه ساله پيروز بادي و شاد
سرت پر زدانش دلت پر ز داد

خجسته باد
با آرزوي تندرستي و شادي و بهروزي همراه با خانواده در فرداهاي بهتر در پناه يزدان پاك