Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Technology

My father has some magazines, which have been printed 48 years ago. They are his youth memories. Yesterday I had a look at them. It brought me to that era and by reading that time advertisements, I really felt of being there.
One of the advertisements was about the first electrical door opener in Iran called Ef-Ef. In one complete page they had written about the benefits of using it instead of going to the door for opening. Now we have picture door openers after 50 years, you can see the picture of the man who is at door and then open his way.
I was thinking about next 50 years, what is the new innovation of that time. Maybe you can permit the man behind the door to come into the house just by wires, no need of walking!!!!!!!! Or maybe you can send him to another door just by 1 click!!!!
Technology is running so fast and tracing it is some how fantastic. What do you think?!!

No comments: