Thursday, August 02, 2007

Week - 36

Hi my sweat heart. How are you? I’m really glad of feeling you naughty in this small place in my belly, it somehow means that you are safe and suit there.
Your improvements in these last weeks are so faster than before. It means that you are doing your best to check out from “Hotel Mom”. Your weight is about 2750 gr and your length is about 45 cm. At nights most of the times I should wake up and drink water and have a walk, I think I’m making myself ready for your come while I should wake up and feed you. Aha, something else yesterday was the international day of breast-feeding. Most of the TV channels were discussing about the benefits of this job. In one of the programs a doctor was talking about the differences between the new born babies. She said some of you make mother’s breast empty in only 7 minutes and some of you need at least 45 minutes to satisfy your hunger. She said those children who fall into the second group are those ones who are so cool in next years. I’m really curious to see you are in which category. I guess you are from the second group, lets see the future.
Last week we went and meet Farbod. He was so small. I’m sure you’ll become good friends in the future. Looking at him while he was trying to eat his dinner (!) and then sleeping was so cute.
Gradually I’m becoming sure that we can’t move to the new house before your birth. It means that when you get born, then we help each other to make your room. But I should say something else; you really have a very generous grandma, because we are living with them almost 40 days before your birth and maybe 20 days after it. I’m writing these lines here to remind her kindness next 20 years while we are reading these lines with each other. It should be written to be remembered always!!!
OK, honey, as always I’m kissing you and advising for getting all the food I send you and also rest as much as you can. Babye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this cute baby will come at soon ....:D

KISSSSSSSSSS Honey .