Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Collegues

2 days ago I went to my workplace 4 participating in a exam which I'd attended in it's classes before Rozana's birth.After almost 3 months I saw lots of my collegues. They were all gathered there for that exam and it was so interesting being with them and cheating with each other. It some how took me back to the old days before. Although when I reached home Rozana was very hungry and was crying but still it was a good difference in my common life.
In the evening when I was talking about this feeling with my friend,she asked weather I want to come back to work after 1 year or not. After some seconds I was definitly sure that my decision haven't been changed even after visiting my friends.
They are always there as my friends but Rozana is growing up so fast and needs me right now as her feeding source ,after 1 year I can be only her mother ;)

No comments: