Thursday, October 04, 2007

From Every Where

Lots of things have happened during these 2 months which I was dealt with Rozana.
We moved to the new house. It was really a bad event in my pregnancy period. I was unable to do any job and most of the works were done by my parents and Mehrdad and a worker. Our time was so limited and this hurry put lots of stress on us but thanks God at last everything were done.
We were waiting for my brothers to come Iran but they had some important jobs and didn't come. Again thanks God that Atti jun came and her existence was a big help and hope for those days.
While you need people's help then you can tell the difference between your true friends and the others. This surgery and its around happenings was a good experience for me to know better my good friends … and above all my love to my parents is uncountable now. I can feel all the sacrifices they had done for me to make me the woman who I am, I can feel how kind they are and I can feel how wise they were for raising us like this. Rozana should teach lots of things from them especially my mom.
We are in Ramadan now. Most of my people around are fastening except me. Although I don't say my prayers regularly but I really like this month and being in fast. It’s a big sigh for me that I've missed this year!!!!
It's said that after each baby delivery the probability of depression in mother will increase significantly. I should confess that it happened for me, when the rules of your life changes from daily going outs to just taking care of your daughter and there isn't any hope of holiday for this case in a near soon then you'll feel same as me even if that daughter is your everything in life. I didn't let anybody to feel my depression, it was something inside me and I, myself, should solve it. Talking with my friends and trying to do some works which were my daily before, like writing in this blog, helped me to feel better now.
Now, when I'm writing these lines is 7 AM. Rozana has eaten her breakfast and is asleep. Life is coming to the old rules but with a big big difference which is Rozana who is with us.
Thanks god for all the kindnesses he gives us .Amen.

No comments: