Monday, October 22, 2007

Oldness

Yesterday I was talking with a friend. She asked about Rozana and then said her husband says while you are married and don't have any children then you are always young ,but when your first child is born then the procedure of your oldness starts!!!! I wasn't agree with her of course.
Later when I said it to Mehrdad,surprisingly he accepted her sayings. He says from Rozana's birthday he thinks a countdown have been started for him,maybe because day by day she is growing and it means we are getting old.
But still I'm not in the convention of them. I think we can be young parents if we want. It depends on our behaviour after the coming of children. If we pretend as old parents and only order them and do everything for them without any consideration to our spouse, then it means we think the good days of youngness have been finished .But if we try to adopt to the new situation as another case in the life( not a cause of total changes) then we can enjoy both lives. It's exactly the reason of my decision for not going to work up to Rozana's 1st birthday. I think up to that time she needs me,so I should forget myself, and after that time both of us should start our own lives.
What do you think?

3 comments:

Sapinud said...

I think i agree with you. By the way being with youngsters shall make you young. The way they are fresh and see everything with new eyes. :) i think being with children is full of positive energy that makes you grow young again and want to be simple and smile and laugh and play the way they do it. :)

Bla said...

Your friend lacks logic.

Anonymous said...

I believe I was born again with my baby and we are going to grow up to gether .then I am a little girl now!!!!!!