Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Life

I'm confessing that everything is becoming better. Now I'm enjoying of being a mother...
There are lots of moments in this new life which have been added to your dairy after your child birth. All of them could be the symbols of your motherness ,some of them are so hard( like washing her feet) and some of them are so time-consuming (like making her asleep) but only one of them is my favorite which I always want to feel it,and it's the moment you are breastfeeding your child. It's the time that I can never describe it in words. When she is satisfying her hunger with you and you are her source,when you are gazing at her eyes and hearing her drinking noises...and when you realy think YOU are her mother.
i'm realy enjoying these lovely moments.

No comments: