Monday, October 15, 2007

Rozana ,52 Days Old




Now it's 12 and I'm typing, Rozana is beside me and is listening to Googoosh. Surprisingly she likes these types of music and is talking with herself. At this phase talking means just saying some unknown sounds from mouth ,they means she is excersising with her muscles to be a good talker.
She is growing very fast. I FEEL her weight gain daily and it's ob
vious in her works. Up to now ,her hands were in gloves but from yesterday ,when I found that she is looking for her mouth by her hands I let her hands free. Now she tries and tries and when she founds her mouth by the hand ,she starts sucking it, very funny looking... and now she knows me, especially in the mornings while she is in good mood, she laughs at me when I'm calling her name and also opens her arms. At these moments I forgot all the tired feelings of the night before and just give her lots of kisses.
I forgot 2 say that my angel suffers from wind & gripping from last month. Her pains come at the evening most of the times and it's realy painful 4 us looking at her tears and not being able to ease it, but thankx God she is getting better day by day. Her doctor said most of infants have these pains up to their 3 months old birthday and she is one of them.
I should go to her ,in next posts I'll write more about my angel.

No comments: