Monday, May 22, 2006

2nd Of Khordad

Imagine its 9 years ago and tomorrow is the presidential election. Would you elect Mr. Khatami as your president?

I want to confess that : Yes I would. In spite of all his negligence in front of the people's wishes, in spite of all his failures in making people better economical conditions, in spite of all his cowardice in fronting the USA at that damn Clinton time and in spite of lots of other reasons which maybe will flash in your mind ,I would still vote for him.

Lots of conditions has changed during past years, I know the future can judge him more fairly and they will admit that in those eras he was the best.

I pray never come a day that we say at the era of Ahmadinejad, he was the best… Sigh…

biib

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

movafagh shodam belakhare ke yek chizi benevisam :D