Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Busy Friends

We are spending 8 hours of our day time at work. I'm working as an engineer and most of my colleagues are educated people who are using their minds for their job done. …and hopefully we are friends. This is the fact that has made this long time at work, shorter. Otherwise every minute were passing like an hour. I think visiting friends is a good courage beside work for making enough enthusiasm.

In recent days, the staff of one of the departments has become very busy and this much work with some other reasons have put some effects on their friendship. I know I'm not very close to this subject and shouldn't judge about it, but I hope they get over all these conflicts and busy days in near future.

P.S. my previous post called "Anger and Excuses" has lots of discussion after publishing. I accept some of your ideas; I shouldn't write "I hate …" it was better to say "I don't like…". This subject doesn't need this much emphasize.

No comments: