Friday, May 26, 2006

Devoted Husband

Yesterday, Mehrdad and I were talking about buying a house. He said the place of that region is exactly on the Tehran earthquake line, which means that if the disaster happens, no matter how good the building is structured, nobody will survive. I said I prefer to die in that case instead of being alive and see all my families and friends are dead, but he said he prefers to be survived and make a new life!!!!!!!!! See, how similar we are to each other!
But at least he is honest to express himself. Last year when a 5.2 Richter earthquake happened in Tehran, I was asleep and he immediately ran out of home. He said it’s an advice to just think about yourself at that moment. Maybe he is right.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Difficult sentiment to comment on...from a personal perspective I think I would always put the safety of my family above mine. I am not that old but have had an interesting life, my children still have so much to do.