Thursday, May 04, 2006

sister come

Last night we had a good experience in our family. Actually I can’t exactly call it as an experience; maybe it’s better to say a good memory or a dream, which has come true. My brother asked a girl’s hand for marriage and because two families were already friends his suggestion and then their agreement was a good deal.
Naturally now I have got a sister in law, but I don’t like these law’s names. I feel his wife as my sister, which I never had before (I’m the only girl). What’s the difference between a real sister and that one who had made her decision to make my brother in all his life happy? I’m really happy and wish them a long successful life.Congradulation Attieh, Congradulation Yaser.

P.S. if I write about any subject in my blog, it’s my blog and I decide about the subject. If anybody feels that I’m writing about him/her, it’s his /her interpretation and I’m not obliged to talk about it. Sorry if I’m a little bit frank.

5 comments:

Kamangir said...

Congratulations! So, you mean you are not going to have the traditional "sister of the husband" rule? Just kidding. :)

Simon said...

Congrats on the addition to the family. Just make sure that being frank does not turn the new In-law into an outlaw.

Anonymous said...

Hi Somi joon, This is exactly what was going on my mind, I too don't have a sister, and besides not all sisters can be as kind as you are. :) Thanks for the post, :-*

Anonymous said...

I agree,,, being alone is bad.. and being alone sister is very very bad,, you must be thinking how come i know...
But I have heard most often this complain from Shazo,, She always complains,, Why, she is the only sister.
Any how very very congr. on getting a new family member.. But most on having a SISTER...
May Allah blessing you all people with a lot of happiness

Anonymous said...

Congratulations