Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Listen Mehrdad Khan

Today I was talking to someone who has been married for 2 days. I was talking about my experiences and asked her not to do everything for your husband. I was teaching her how to make this lazy husband as a useful man in the house who can be counted as a help for washing the dishes and cleaning the house and maybe making tea. In my estimation this is a big job if a man can do for her wife. But amazingly, she replied that at the first night she had asked him for washing the dishes and when he denied then she refused either and those dirty dishes are still in the sink :O
I felt pretty shied when I see how skillful she is!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear somi
it is too unbelievable for me that a woman who has got married only for 2 days refusing to wash dishes and leaving them unwashed in sink!!!!...in your view how brave she is for doing that...I think she is fibbing slightly.is"nt she???

Anonymous said...

lol, Dear Somi, you are scaring the hell out of single people like me. I agree with Arya.

Anonymous said...

salam
az en ke be weblog man sar zadid khely mammnon hastamm.
moteassefane englisi man khob nest va neveshtehay shoma roo nemetonam befahmam vali weblog shoma roo hameshe mebenam .shoma khely sade va ravan zendegi roo menevesin ke en khely khobe.adami ke sade va ravan zendegi va feker kone metone samemei va sade benevese .
hameshe mofagh va salamat dar kenar khanevadeh bashed.
mohammad shekoofaki.

Sapinud said...

Loool che dooste bahali :)) eyval

Anonymous said...

I NEVER EVER WON'T TRY T ANSWER