Monday, August 21, 2006

rush

It seems that for a long time I haven't write in my blog !!! Why this time seems so long?!

Some days ago when I reached home I saw that the roof of the bathroom is wet. Because we are in the upper floor and we are in summer, it was clear that this leakage has been caused by some cooler machines on the roof.
I went angrily to the manager of the building and complaint about that careless neighbor who haven't checked his machine and made us the problem. The manager is a nice old man who was trying to make me calm and promised me to compensate all the damage.
But you know what happened when we went on the roof? The broken machine was OURS, not any one else. Imagine my situation, after that much shouting at the man then see you, yourself, are the guilty.
Please remind me not to judge at the first glance ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog reminds me of the movie "Duplex". Have you seen that flick? Which stars drew barrymore and ben stiller? It's one hilarious movie better watch it. You'll see what I mean then when you see it.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

you might not believe it, the last time I was in Tehran whereever I went to the bathroom the water was droping from the roof. eg. my father's house, his office, my grandmother's house.