Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Missed the old days!

I'm wondering why most of my friends have been born in August? Please check your birthday before birthing to make buying gifts easy for your friends :D

When I was child, in certain days like the first day of the new year, my parents give us Eidi (like the gift of Christmas). Most of the times this Eidi was a new note which its amount would increase by our age. Of course the older we get the more Eidi we get. It's one of the sweetest memories of those days. This custom is still done in our home but something has changed. At those times having that new note was important not it's value but these days only the 0's of the note is important. Even it's better to have a great deal of old notes instead of 1 new but cheap note.
Every one likes money, but I want to say we are forgetting something which is more important. Those old notes will never stay in the memories of a child even if they are very valuable. Do you agree?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Somi, although I try not to live with my past, but what can I do, I miss those joyfull moments too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Very Very Beautifull.
dige az in bishtar balad nistam . in mirza hamid reza khan hamshahrie mast va kheili adame khoobie . be nazare man bache haie alan too khaterate 15 sal baedeshoon minevissan : emrooz be dokhtare hamsaie shomare dadim nagereft ma ham behesh fohsh dadim . dirooz dashtam chat mikardam dastam be computer khord o jezzi sookht . emshab gharare ba bacheha berim sigare Winston Light bekeshim akhe aroosie & ... To End

Anonymous said...

how fantastic it was....what a pity..?D