Monday, August 28, 2006

logical and LOGICAL

Some days ago I was in great need of money, so I asked one of my friends. I know he made all his efforts and at least brought the money. When I went to get the money, I gave him a receipt for paying money back. I knew maybe he wouldn't accept it, but according to my rules it was necessary.
His answer was interesting. When I asked him to accept the receipt, he said there is no need to any receipt while you and I know about this money and if one of us face into any problem (die maybe !!!) then this money doesn't have it's value.
He didn't accept the receipt and I admit that he is right.
What do you think? Which one was true?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear somi i think your friend point is right and it is base on your looking to life.....but sometimes people leave their possession for their relations...in this condition a receipt is necessary for your family...

Anonymous said...

hey, may i ask you to give me your freind's address?I need some money.