Saturday, January 29, 2011

Expensive

Two nights ago Mehrdad and I were checking some traveling agencies tours and prices for Nowruz holidays. Of course all of them have increase in prices about 80~100 %. I was reading and involuntarily saying " Ohhh, how expensive, ... ,how expensive it is ... "
Last night we had some guests and I was cleaning the house. I asked Rozana to help me and collect papers of tours. Sudden;y I saw she has sited on the sofa and has a paper in her hands but in the opposite side and is saying :" Oh Oh Oh ,how expensive it is" !!!!!!!!!
She was my mirror and just guess how was my feeling .

1 comment:

Adele said...

wowowowowowow 2 u hon as u have really ejoyes that moment of ur reflection in ur darling...but..
It`s no good at all.
Y shoud the girls b an exact copy of their mothers always?
That`s y V C no progress in the society. Modern highly educated women with the thought of a quite uneducated old woman!!!


p. U r a gr8 exception as u r a perfect soul, SO i`m happy 2 have another gr8 soul-Rozana- in the future!!! :))