Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nima

When we were children and were living in Mashad, my grandma had a neighbour who was living alone with her only daughter, she was divorced and lived alone, her daughter grown and got married, she had a son but she also didn't have a tolerable husband so she got divorced too and raised her son lonely. All these years we were witness of their efforts to raise him honorably and growing him like a gentelman. My grandma's daughter was working as airplane waitress. She became retired and found a job in Iran national air line for Nima ...
Yesterday when my mom called and said Nima was working in that plane which had crashed 2days ago, I felt time is frozen, really I wasn't able to think for some seconds. All theses years were flashing in my mind, Nima was only 28 years old, he was all the treasure of his mother and granmother, he was in love and was going to marry with her girlfriend, he was too young...
I don't know how the days of my grandma's neighbor will go on but I'm sure they don't have any enthusiasm for living, this is the price of living in Iran, we are all martyres.

God bless Nima and give patience to her mother, God bless all air crash victims and give patience to their families. God bless all of us.

4 comments:

adele said...

oh my Gosh:((((((((((
I havn ever sen him but totally know abt him by words
r8 now I told it to Fahime in a v lowvoice that others don understand n she is still shockd
GOD BLESS HIM

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
خدا به داد دل مادر مادر بزرگش برسه.
واقعا نمیدونم این چه حکمتیه.

khalesanaz said...

i feel from ur writings that you accepted IRAN as a hell on the global earth!

Navaye Mehr ( Hovakhshatreh ) said...

Doroodi Be Zolalie Mehr

" God bless all air crash victims and give patience to their families. God bless all of us. "

" Aamin "

Pirooz Bashi va Sabz