Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Snowy Morning

Today morning,directly after getting out the bed, when I looked out (This task is always done by me, I don't know the reason but it seems I'm always waiting for a miracle done at the night and I should be the first one who is informed) I saw everywhere was white out of last night snow (It could be that miracle in the polluted weather of Tehran, couldn't be?). I jump and waked up Mehrdad, then it was Rozana's turn. I called her calmly, but no reaction, it seems she didn't hear me. I told her everywhere is white, suddenly she opened her eyes and asked did it snow last night? and my answer was like a dynamit, she jumped and get armed, weared her gloves and hat and all needs of playing in the snow and she was laughing and singing while we were getting out.
I was thinking about amount of energy which is given by a very natural incident calls snow. We can be happy if we want, just should look for the reason.

4 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
ما فقط يه نمه بارون ديديم.

khalesanaz said...

it was only rain sneezing i our village!

Adele said...

our part was nothing at all:(((((
not even a drop of rain let alon snow
v r dying in this damnly changing hot n cold weather
don know what to wear when leaving

Adele said...

hey wellcome back to ur dear MOMY:)) kiss her for me
Soooo happy that now u have her by your side after all these days of missing
have fun n enjoy ur time with her warm presence