Monday, January 10, 2011

Not Feeling Good

Last night Mehrdad was supposed to fly Tehran around 23:30. I tought everything would be OK. So I went and met my parents then back home with Rozana about 20. She played and watched some cartoons and then slept about 21. I tried watching TV but out of snow, our satellite dish was covered so I decided to turn the fire in fireplace on, bring a blanket and lie reading a new novel. Everything was calm, I was enjoying the environment and happy of being beside fire while weather was snowing heavily.
Suddenly I decided to try satellite again, I think maybe I can find some channel working , I turned it on and opened BBC channel. It said: Breaking News, an Iranian airplane had air crash near Orumieh and parobably all 106 passengers had died. The reason had been announced as bad weather conditions...
I was shocked, first talked to Mehrdad and then count all the seconds till he came home about 2 am. I cursed myself times and again why I listened to the news, why I'm living in a country which has lots of air clushes ....
I didn't slept well and in the morning wasn't able to use my car out of snow, I walked with Rozana to my mom's, then standed beside the street for more than 15 minutes and turned to a white snow woman ... I'm very tired and like to cry.

3 comments:

reihane said...

حالا خودمونیم آمار بالای سقوط هواپیما خاص کشور ما نیست فقط !

reihane said...

حالا خودمونیم آمار بالای سقوط هواپیما خاص کشور ما نیست فقط !

Adele said...

except for the crash which is untollerable, V all have 1 f those really terribly awfull days to enjoy other days f our life, moment by moment:)