Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sanction

For those readers who are living in Iran I should give some news that they are able to download Google Earth,Google Chrome and Picasa directly from Google site. Up to now we were forbidden of using these softwares but I think even foreigners sympathize with us who are living in this hell and let us download them by no charge.

First places I searched by Google Earth after installation was my mom's house and my grandma's house in Mashad. I've missed them again.

2 comments:

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

سلام خانمی! خوبی عزیزم؟ رزانا جون خوبه؟ چند پست را نخوانده بودم پست نیما خیلی دردناک بود قربون خدا برم با حکمتهاش
google earth را با فیلتر شکن میتونی راحت بازکنی یا دانلود کنی
ببوس رزانا جون را

adele said...

unfortunately I couldn download it:((((
it says u r not allowed t download this program in your country

Damn this assehole, shetty, bloody, fucking mother country
p.s so sorry for the offensive language words,but they are my true feelings at the moment