Saturday, March 17, 2007

Before Eid

Today is somehow the last working day of the old year. In my workplace no body is in the working mood, everyone are making their last attempts to finish their own uncompleted tasks, even schools are closed so teachers have more time for being @ home.

My parents went Mashad yesterday, I really wanted to go but they said it's not probably healthy for you so for the first time in my marriage I'm staying Tehran ,alone with Mehrdad and his family, it's going to be a new experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi and two sorry too
first,sorry for i come late . next for i am not good in english. so two thanks for you.first for you came to my weblog.and twice for pretty matters that written . then i dont know that i am right in write or no. but just one things : happy new year for you and your family and your employee . good luck .
.... written by a lazy and carelessly writer. pretty_dirty (zesht_o_ziba)