Thursday, March 22, 2007

Week-17

Hi Baby. How are you?
t last we entered the year of your birth, it's 1386 in solar calendar and pig in chinease one. Hadi has been born in the same year ,so I can guess how good points you will have in the future.
Last week I went for another ultrasonic test. Everybody were waiting to find what's your sex. Their enthusiasm made me some how waiting for the day. It was very fantastic, the moment you feel we are looking at you ,your reactions changed. You kept on moving and playing but you tried to hide your sex and I was only laughing at you. It seemed that you are some how shy or like playing, any how after 30 minutes of serveys the result was 70% "Boy" . See ,not sure and not important but only funny for me looking at you playing ther.
This year we bought 3 red fishes for our Haftsin. One is for you but I won't keep it to show you, after the holidays finishes I'll let it free.
You father and I wish you a very happy year full of prosperity and new adventures( you are coming to our world) so just rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
happy new year
it was a nice topic but be careful your post has a bit more misprints than ever.
again happy new year